Brain Games

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hey there! It's bonus Monday at Let's Get Sketchy. Yup. 5 Mondays in March mean an extra challenge. Here is the sketch


I created this layout using 4x6 photos instead of 2 smaller photos. However, because I stacked 2 horizontal photos, I changed the design to an all vertical format. 


My Mom loves to do puzzles. All kinds, crosswords especially. But recently she's jumped on the Sudoku bandwagon. While we were visiting, I caught her trying to teach both my son and my Grandfather how to do it too. My Grandfather didn't take to it, but my son sure did. He now has several Sudoku books of his own.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. It's going to be a busy week. So, come back again.

Supplies: PP, stickers, alphas-Echo Park, wood, clip and resin-Freckled Fawn, Stencil-TCW, Mist-Tattered Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS