All Right, All Right, All Right

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hey there! There is a new article on the Get It Scrapped blog today talking about Easter Eggs. 

Do you know that term? It's a little hidden in plain sight idea, joke or nod to a fad, even a celebrity. You know, like the pineapple in the TV show Psych, or yogurt in the TV show Burn Notice. I know there are all kinds of video game references as well. 

I was so excited to get this topic. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Last year on the last day school I took my boys out to dinner to celebrate with some friends of ours. It was so fun ti watch them interact with each other. It was just a nice enjoyable time out. As we were walking out, my older son decided to put on a show. He was silly and very entertaining. Generally, he is reserved, so I loved seeing him let loose a little.


I gave a nod to the actor, Matthew McConaughey, and his catch phrase of "All Right, All Right, All Right" as the title of my page. Matthew McConaughey gives the appearance of a laid back kind of guy, and uses this phrase often. I thought his manor fit the sunglasses, peace signed son of mine in the photo.
 
I used 3 different sized fonts, smallest to largest to show a gaining momentum of the statement as often does.

Supplies: Cardstock-Bazzill, Patterned Paper, stickers, washi tape-Bella Blvd, wood piece-American Crafts, resin piece and patch-Freckled Fawn, chipboard-Naked Chipboard, enamel dots-My Minds Eye, Alphas-Webster's pages, Studio Calico, Bella Blvd, Ink-VersaMagic, Pen & adhesive-EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS