3 Friends

Monday, February 23, 2015

Well hello there. It's Monday again. Time for a new sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy.


I liked this one. But if you know anything about me, I don't always play by the rules. I felt like I had been using a lot of circles lately, so I changed it up using a triangle cut file created for Paper Issues. The general idea of the sketch is there, just with a different shape and a vertical photo instead of horizontal.

These are two of my friends from high school. We try to get together when I am visiting my family near where they live. I just like that after so long, and years not being in touch, that we can still call each other friends.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. There is always more to share, so come back again soon

Supplies: CS-Bazzill, PP, flair, die cuts & stickers-Basic Grey, sequins-Michaels, wood pieces-Gossamer Blue, alphas-Simple Storeis, Freckled Fawn, mist-Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, Silhouette, cut file-Jennifer Chapin for Paper Issues.  

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I don't know how you keep up on all your DT's, but you do such a beautiful job of it! This is stunning! Love the turquoise on kraft, and what a creative take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! All the triangles look fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS