Eye Spy

Friday, February 7, 2014

Post number 7 of the month...I'm still plugging along, creating a page a day, and pulling inspiration from several different sources.   First, LOAD day 7- scrap somewhere else than the place you call your "scrap space". I lugged my supplies down to the family room and created this page on the coffee table in the family room.

Second, I also find myself involved in the Supreme Scrap Tournament.  It is a month long world wide event. Our first challenge was to create a 2 page layout featuring photos of things within 1000 steps of our home. Other criteria are, at least 50 words of visible journaling, at least 3 photos and no spray mist. That was a hard one for me!
I don't like when I have to take photos to meet criteria for a challenge, but this time, I had to. I took photos of things around my neighborhood while out walking our dog this week.


Inspiration for this page also comes from My Scraps & More, Throwback Thursday challenge-use papers at least 3 years old and use at least 3 stickers that go with them. These papers are sooooo old, they had die cuts with them, not stickers!

That's it for today!  Stop by again tomorrow when I will share my LOAD day 8 page with you.
LOAD day 6 will be revealed on Feb 15th as par tot Sketches in Thyme Feb Challenge reveal.

Supplies-
CS-The paper Company
PP, alphas, die cuts-Basic Grey
Washi-Bella Blvd, Queen & Co
Buttons-random
sketch by Page Maps






1 comment:

  1. This is great Devra! Awesome 2 pager! I love your photos and product choices!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS