Awesome Sisters

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wow, we've almost hit the end of the month already! Time seems to be going by faster and faster these days.  I don't know about you, but it's been a busy month for me.  Swim meets, playoff football games,  lots of kidtivities.

Anyway, I'm here today to share my page for ScrapStuffz' Inspired by.  We have a truly, lovely photo this month. It makes me happy when I look at it.  So many pretty flowers, the sun and shade, and the outdoors!


Well, I went with the feminine aspect of this inspiration piece and created a page of my sister and I using pink! And flowers! Because I don't get to use pink, and flowers regularly! The colors just went with this photo. It was a bright and beautiful summer day and a special occasion.



Once again, everything on this page is from a Citrus Twist Kit. I flipped out a little when I saw the bright pinks and all the frilly embellishments, But when I see this page completed, it's like they were made for this challenge.  I've been playing around with mixing patterned papers and adding more embellishment clusters.  I am proud to day that I've used almost all the pink in the kit.

The background pink was really vibrant. I needed to use complementary colors and a simple design.  The yellow and teal were great accent colors.  The blue flowers just seemed to ground the whole page.  

We want to see how you are inspired by our photo. Please join our challenge. you have until the end of the month to add your projects.

Supplies:
CS-Bazzill
PP-Glitz, Heidi Swapp, American Crafts
Ephemera embellishments-Heidi Swapp
resin flowers-Freckled Fawn
Mist-Heidi Swapp
Alphas-American Crafts






2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS