Color{Fall}

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy November! Wow, I can't believe it's November already. It's been a crazy year up until now, and I expect the next two months to be the same. But that's ok. At least it isn't boring.

Well, I'm going to show you something today that is not boring...We have had the most gorgeous fall here.  Not only was the weather beautiful, but the changing colors of the trees as well. The past few falls, I kept meaning to take pictures.

This year I finally had the excuse I needed to take the pictures.  The Boy Meets Girl November 1 challenge is all about FALL.  I'd been trying for about 2 weeks to get some good photos, but it had been really gray out. Fortunately the sun came out one afternoon, so I walked around my neighborhood and snapped a few quick photos.


I chose some bolder print papers because I liked the colors . These are something different from the usual small prints that I use.  I kept the design simple because of the prints, but also so the photos could be the focus. The small bits of paper underneath the embellishments is actually a piece of bark that had peeled off a tree. I wanted to use it on the page, but it wasn't big enough to use as a matte for the photos.   

Thanks for taking a look.  Come on by and share your Fall projects with us over at Boy Meets Girl

Supplies:
PP, stickers and frame-Basic Grey
Alphas-American Crafts
wood veneer-Studio Calico
ink-prima, colorbox
mist-Studio Calico, Tattered Angels

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS