All Aboard

Monday, January 28, 2013

All Aboard the Mama Train....yep, that's me. The Mama. Everyone loves The Mama in my house. Want to see?


This is my entry for this week's Issue Challenge at Club CK.  The challenge was to lift one (or more) of the Moderators.  Totally fun!  I lifted my ideas from Laurie's Gallery.  Laurie uses lots of white space, strips of paper and patterned paper to ground the photos.  I created my LO based on those ideas. Oh, and I borrowed one of her titles too.

The photo was taken by a friend of mine and I love it. He was just giggling as he hugged me while we walked.  

All supplies are Echo Park except the wood cameras are Studio Calico.

6 comments:

  1. love this! such a fun pic and the details and elements are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous LO!! I totally recognized that photo when your blog popped up. Great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture of you guys is so cute! Love that you captured this memory so perfectly! I have this paper collection---thanks for a great piece of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Devra. I love that you was able to capture a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lift & title for this weeks challenge. The photo of you & Joshua is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS