I Dream of This

Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm beginning to feel like I have a scrappy process again and I'm getting in my groove.   I find when I've not been able to scrap on a regular basis, I need something to help get me started again.  It really helps right now to have some daily prompts coming from the BPC Big Idea Festival. The prompts give me something specific to focus on, which takes the stress out of "where do I start?"

Fortunately for me personally, the Day 3 idea, share a dream, coincided with this week's CK Issue Challenge, use cameras.   I have lots of dreams.  Some I can crete action plans for, others really are just dreams.  I wanted to create a page that shares an attainable dream. I want a Canon DSLR Camera and I want to know how to use it.  I told myself I need to learn to use my own camera first, but gave myself an end date of my birthday of next year.  Hopefully I can come close.

Camera overkill? Maybe.  There are lots of camera elements on the page.  That was part of the instructions from the day's idea.  Embellish your page with things that go with your dream.    I started with only Echo Park papers and stickers. I added one PP form Basic Grey, My Minds Eye Washi tape.  Little did I know how handy these little Studio Calico wood veneer cameras would be.  I was a bit skeptical when I got them.  A little journaling with the Souffle pen and some Colorbox ink around the edges and I was finished.

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS