LOAD #28-Toothless

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I can't believe I only have one more day!  I think I did pretty well. I got behind twice, but got all caught up. I went off topic today. LOAD prompt #28 is: screen time. It could be anything about my first time at the movies, first computer etc.  I don't have any photos of that kind of stuff so I did something different.  My friend has a sketch challenge on her blog this month lovejoypaper.com and I really wanted to participate.  Frosted Designs Friday Challenge to use a geometric shape 3+ times was also on my radar.  I have these silly pictures of my son after he pulled his tooth out that I wanted to use and it all fell into place.
The photo isn't great. I had to take it at night.

and here is her sketch

I kept everything pretty similar, but I moved the title to the top in place of more shaped embellies.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of the horizontal stripes against the vertical column, they help extend the rows of the embellishments. And what fun pictures! I have to say, I simply love the rotation of the first "o" in the title. Great detail.

    Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout! I love how the title is all wonky like a mouth with missing teeth - adorable idea! I love the twine around the cute pictures too! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the red background!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS