Walk With Me

Friday, July 3, 2020

Hey there and good morning!  I'm on the Paper Issues blog today sharing this project for the July This or That challenge . I always think oh, this is going to be so easy. Nope. That's why it's called a challenge.

So, This or That turned out to be not so bad! My secret this month? The Paper Issues Kit and Swag Bag. It had everything I needed (and didn't need!) to get this done.  I'll be honest, the hardest decision was red or blue! I had to start there. This kit was filled with red making that an easy decision, so red it is!. After that, the rest fell into place fairly easily. Polka Dots, Flair, Circle, Paper clip, Sequins and Stripes

I love when paper does the work for me. Starburst paper as a background is one of the best for that. It can stand alone, making design so easy! That's how I used it today.  Next, I used the Photoplay Stick Together cut apart paper for the polka dot strip and the clouds! Yep. I fussy cut them out of another strip! A Flair for Buttons is my favorite flair, so that was a no brainer. Sequins add some sparkle to the clouds. The circles and paperclips came from my stash. See? Easy.


Of all the disruption COVID has brought to our lives, one welcome disruption for me is being able to walk my dog every day. I enjoy the time to get outside, clear my head and spend some time alone, well, with my dog anyway. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to Instagram @thebeachygal to find more of my crafty projects. 

You can find this and all of our challenges in the July challenge album in our Facebook group . Shop Paper Issues using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS