Book Club

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Good morning! Like many of us, I take tons and tons of photos. So why is it only one or two make it onto my pages?  Today, on the Get It Scrapped blog, we are sharing a variety of ideas for getting multiple photos onto our pages. 

The photos were taken on a cell phone in 2010. They are not very good quality, and could only be printed in a small size such as 2x3. I needed to get them onto one page so I could give them some meaning without them getting lost.  I had one 4x6 photo given to me that I was able to crop and use as a larger focal photo. Now the small photos support the larger one, and have meaning of their own. 

Using so many photos on a page can create a busy page with no focus. Printing the small photos all the same size gave them and the page some unity.


The women in this Book Club started as strangers to me, but ended up becoming my very good friends. This was the last gathering I attended before moving away. The first few months after I moved, I phoned in on book club night. It sure would have been nice too have Skype!

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I seem to be on a roll now. I hope you'll come back again soon.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Stickers, Die cuts, flair and alpha-Fancy Pants, pen-Micron, Adhesive-Recollections, EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS