I made this one first. I was able to do it quickly because part of it was a kit I had prepared to take to a crop. I love BoBunny's summer lines. I bought the chipboard too, but always forget to use it. Not today! I added a little banner and some washi tape clusters and that was it. done.
This one I did today for Club CK Issue Challenge, using vellum. The card stock and PP were already together. (I had put them together for another project, then changed my mind). I quickly decided on photo placement, then added the red doodlebug twine, Target and Queen & Co Trendy Tape, some random buttons & brads. I used Lawn Fawn alpha stamps, then heat embossed the title. It took a little time, but I still made it in 20 minutes!
Thanks for the idea. I'll have to try that again!