Decade

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Hey there! I'm on the Paper Issues blog   on this favorite of days, Scraplift Sunday! Today we are lifting Kelly's bright cheerful LO.


I couldn't wait to lift this! Can you say awesome design?!?! You know what else? I was dying to cut into PinkFresh Let's Stay Home! Oh right. Let me get back to the design. Yep. Love it. But you know what? The photo I chose is bigger. So, automatically this was going to be different. But hey, that's why we call it a lift right? 

I started with the Hold On paper as the background. I mean why use plain white when you can use an awesome stripe?  I love the rainbow Better Things Ahead paper. I cut it apart to make my wonky strips. Remember I mentioned my photo being larger? Well, that meant I needed to simplify the layering behind it. Since this page is about my family and our house, I used some of the family oriented ephemera. And that was pretty much it. Oops, I almost forgot a title and some Nuvo drops. Now it's done. 



I can't believe we've been living here for 10 years. In a lot of ways it seems like a long time. In others it seems like yesterday. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to Instagram @thebeachygal to find more of my crafty projects. 

You can find this and all of our challenges in the July challenge album in our Facebook group . Shop Paper Issues using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. See you again soon!




1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS