Master & Apprentice

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Oh hello! I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today sharing my layout for the Grill Skills challenge. 

We have so many jokes about grilling in my family. I couldn't pass this one up. We call my Dad the Grill Master, and my husband the Burn Master. 

This was the perfect opportunity to cut into Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse. I'm a sucker for anything with primary colors as it is. Throw in a summer theme and I'm all in! I started with the Sunnies and Sandals paper for the background. Woodgrain background? No brainer! I knew I wanted to make pinwheels out of the Simple Pleasures paper. So that's what I did. They worked perfectly as a border between the photos and the title! Speaking of the title, if you don't have any of the Simple Stories Foam Alphas, you are missing out. I have them in every color, I used navy today.  The finishing touches are layers of Journal Bits and Combo Cardstck stickers






Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. When I'm not here, you can find me on Instagram @thebeachygal. See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS