Marvel-Us

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Hello! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today. I have a project for the Stars and Stripes challenge. I figured since the 4th of July has already past, I wouldn’t do a patriotic page. But I wound up doing one anyway. Kind of...

My sister and I went to Disneyland last weekend. We took photos everywhere. Oh man, how I love Marvel movies. A photo in front of Captain America’s shield? Yes please. And so the red, white and blue page came to be.

I started with the Stitching Starburst cut file and Bella Blvd Fireworks and Freedom collection. Stars? Check. Stripes? Check. On to embellishing. I layered stickers and sequins around the stars and the photo. Oh it really is as simple as that! 








Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. You know the month isn’t over yet! You still have until Aug 4 to get your challenge entries added to the July challenge album in our Facebook group. New items are added to the Paper Issues shop as we speak! Use DEVRA at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase! See you next time! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS