Where the Wild Things Are

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Hey there! I have a project on The Cut Shoppe blog today featuring the brand new Photo Album cut file. I kinda have a thing about frames right now and couldn't wait to use it!


This cut file is made for multiple photos, which is exactly how I used it today. We took a ridiculous amount of photos at a recent visit to the zoo. I chose 4 of my many favorites for this layout. First I cut the file out of a darker Crate Paper patterned paper. I backed all the frames where I was adding photos with the same 2 patterned papers.  I decided to embellish the center frame, so used another paper for that one.

I love having the extra space beneath the photos! I embellished the frames in a few ways. Clusters, sentiments, labels.. the possibilities are endless.


We always do something fun for my son's birthday. This year was our first trip to the zoo. It was a beautiful day, the animals were active and we all had a great time.



Thanks so much for stopping my creative view today. Check out all the new cut files in The Cut Shoppe today! See you Again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS