Little by Little...

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Little by little, I am getting back into the swing of things.  It was rough coming out of winter break and back in to the regular weekly routine.   So, I am glad we have lazy Saturdays at our house.   The boys and DH chill and do their own things.  It gives me a chance to regroup and recharge.

I was in and out of my scrap room all week with nothing to show for it.  Finally yesterday, some ideas started to form as I was getting ready to walk out the door. (of course!) I quickly made some notes on a scratch paper and hoped I would remember the rest.

I headed to my scrap room today and have been working on 2 of the 3 LO ideas so far.  The light is terrible today.  It's just plain grey outside and difficult to photograph the LOs.

Here is one using Sketchy Thursdays 1/5 Challenge.  I wasn't sure I was going to scrap this photo.  I wish  I had gotten the shot of my son looking at the book with my friend.  This sketch was perfect for the photo, so I went ahead anyway.  Lots of room for interpretation to make it fancy or keep it simple.  I kept it simple, but I did use a mask around the edge of the CS for the mist.

1 comment:

  1. FAB lo!! LOVING the photo and the misting! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS