Emoji Love Mini Book

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Happy Sunday Morning to you! I went a little but crazy this week and made a mini book! I never make mini books! But the Simple Stories Emoji Love is a little but crazy, and screamed at me to do something different, So I did!

I started with an old 6x6 chipboard album, covering all the pages with several different Emoji Love  papers. I chose some random family photos that I could totally make fun of using all the emojis.

 The 3x4, 4x4 and 4x6 cut apart papers were key to making this project quick and easy. And always, always embellishments! They are my weakness! I used them all!! Because the die cut ephemera,  Cardstock stickerschipboard pieces and decorative brads added all the right silly details!

To finish off the book, I cut some of the emojis from the Feeling all the Feels cut file to use as page turners. They are so cute peeking out the top of the book!







Clearly this project was all about the papers and embellishments.  Emoji Love is so wacky and fun I had to go all out creating something just as silly and fun. This collection just puts a smile on my face.  If you can't laugh and have a good time creating, what's the point right?

I am definitely calling out Emoji Love as something you need to have. Really. Treat yourself. When you do shop, use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase.  As always, thanks for stopping by my creative view. I appreciate you being here and ant wait to show you more projects!


Supplies: mini book-American Crafts, PP, chipboard, stickers, die cuts, brads-Simple Stories, ribbon-May Arts, flair-A Flair for Buttons








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS