So Very Diploma-Tic

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Well good morning! Yes, you can call me a slacker! It's been more than a week since my last post. Well, I'm here, and I have a new layout! Paper Issues is putting the spotlight on the new Doodlebug Designs Fairy Tales and Dragon Tails collections. 

My favorite thing about Doodlebug is all the bright colors. Also, that they use the colors are consistent in every collection. So no surprise, but I bought Dragon Tails. Yes. It's  birthday themed, but you had me at blue, green and turquoise!  And dragons! They can be used anywhere. 

So, I used the B side of Friendly Fleet paper and the Starring You free cut file for the circle. I wanted to focus on my son. Tucking the photo into the circle helped do that. Then I took the Dragon Dots cut apart strips to create the borders around the page. Mostly because I love the colors! I used a mixture of the Odds & Ends Die Cuts, Dragon Babies Doodlepops, and This & That Cardstock stickers. A few sprinkles and flair and done!  These colors are amazing and look! Its not a birthday page!


Nope, Its a graduation page! 5th grade graduation that is! What an afternoon! It was a disaster for my son. It started late. The ceremony was so, so, long. No body was helping to distract or calm him. I sat on the floor with him, trying to do all that. Finally it was his turn to walk across the stage. Stairs meant no walker, so I helped him walk across the stage.  He smiled and got a huge round of applause so I guess it was worth it. We left immediately afterwards, He was DONE!

Thank you so much for stopping by my creative view today! Ive got more things up my sleeve, so come back again soon. 

You know you should go right now and buy yourself some of this Doodlebug Dragon Tails. I just showed you it doesn't have to be a birthday page. Use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, She Cuts, Stickers, Sprinkles-Doodlebug Designs, Cut File-Paper Issues, Silhouette, mist-audio Calico, Alphas-AMerican Crafts, Doodlebug Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS