Better W/Bagels

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Good morning! A new Roll the Dice challenge is up at Paper Issues! Today the dice landed on 2 photos and 3 strips of washi tape. I can do that no problem!

I got my hands on the newest Amy Tangerine collection, On a Whim. The colors are so up my alley. I love bright, vibrant colors! The Fine Apple striped background was a happy accident. I wasn't planning on using it, but the more papers I laid on top, the more I liked it! Some of the sayings on the In Good Company cut apart page were really just spot on, so I chose a grid design as a good way to feature them. I embellished the two squares of patterns paper with die cuts, stickers, chipboard and flair. The 3 strips of washi are under the title and that's that. Sometimes simple is the best way to go, especially with bold patterns and colors. 


I'm at he table eating with my son, when he stands up, grabs a bagel and hands it to me. He wants to eat it. Why is this remarkable? The boy does not eat bagels. Ever. He does not ask to try new foods. Ever. He hands food back to us when we ask him too try new things. Anyway, he proceeds to eat half a bagel with cream cheese. And he seemed to really enjoy it. Why? Who knows. I still wonder if he thought it was something else...like a donut. Now to see if he'll do it again!

Thank you so much for hanging out at with my creative view. If I were you, I'd treat yourself to some of this awesome On a Whim collection in the shop. While you are there, you can also pick up new Simple Stories and PinkFresh. Better yet, use my code DEVRA for 20% off your purchase.


Supplies: PP, die cuts, stickers, Chipboard Thickers, washi tape, alphas-AmyTangerine, flair-A Flair for buttons, enamel dots-Freckled Fawn, mist-Tattered Angels


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS