So Very Lucky

Monday, March 20, 2017

Good morning! Today at Paper Issues we are revealing the second half of our Anything goes Issue. So the funny thing is, it took me forever to decide what to do! 

Then one by one, things happened, ideas formed, and this page came together. First was the March free cut file. I honed in on the word lucky. Then came the photo and the Instagram post that went with it. Lastly, I'm obsessed with the Hazelwood collection. I cant get enough of it. 

I cut and stitched the cut file. I have just about scraps left of the Hazelwood papers. I used them to back the photo. The washi tape in this collection has been one of my favorite items to use. The strips add just the right touch to the page. Really, after I finished stitching, I added some ephemera pieces, stickers and cork pieces, finishing the page other quickly.


I took the journaling straight from my Instagram post. Every moment has two directions. I chose to take this as a grateful moment. There are many struggles in having a child with special needs, snuggles and smiles are not one of them

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I cant say enough about this Hazelwood collection. You can get some and so much more in the Paper Issues shop for 20% off when you use my code DEVRA.


Supplies: Cardstock-AMerican Crafts, Hazelwood collection by One Canoe Two, Silhouette, DMC thread.



SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Fab page, Devra. That Hazelwood line is one I want to pick up more.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS