Top 16 of 2016 with Paper Issues

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Good morning! I'm sending this year out with a bang. For my last post of the year,  I am joining the Paper Issues team in sharing my 16 favorite layouts of 2016. If you want take a closer look, below the photo, I have linked the original blog posts. All however, I shared on Instagram, using my (almost) personal #mycreativeview.


They All Fall Down (row 3, column 4)
The Astronomist (row 1, column 3)
L'il Dapper (row 1, column 4)
Hello (row 4, column 2)
Ahoy Matey (row 1, column 1)
Today (row 2 column 1)
You, Together (row3, column 3)
You are My Champion (row 1, column 2)
High in the Sky (row 3 column 2)
Hello, Love (row 3, column 1)
Beach Bummin' row 4, column 1)

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view this year. It's been a bit sparse at times, I know. I plan on changing that this year. I have so much to share, including some news so please come back in 2017. Wait! That's tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS