Paper Issues

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Let this be one of the first times I say Happy New Year! I'm starting the year off right with some fabulous news to share today.  I am returning to the Paper Issues Design Team! I'm thrilled to be back designing alongside some familiar faces and am excited to work along side a group of new faces as well. I'm looking to much creating and sharing over the next few months.

I'm jumping right in with my first layout as part of the team.  I created  this for our weekly Scraplift Sunday challenge. This week we are lifting this wonderful page by Mary Ann Jenkins


Here is my version. I love scrap lifting, especially when I'm not feeling the mojo. This was a great place for me to begin. I added a few extra paper strips and different size photos, but left the rest the same. The high energy colors and patterns were so right to highlight my son's crazy antics. Who he is motivated, he will stop at nothing to get what he wants. In this case it was his latest obsession, gears.


Thanks for celebrating the new year and my new gig with me. I plan on making crafting a priority this year, so some back often to see what I've been creating.

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, die cuts, stickers-Bella Blvd, Wood Piece-Crate paper. flair-Fancy Pants, Alphas-Bella Blvd, American Crafts, paint-Studio Calico, pen-EK Success









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS