My First Tree

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hey there! Welcome to December and out first challenge for the month at Picture This.   Here are the challenge details:

3 PHOTOS +FRAME + CHRISTMAS COLORS + CHRISTMAS TREE

Ok then. This was hard for me. Mostly because I didn't grow up celebrating Christmas. So, Christmas Tree photos are not in abundance in my photo library. I actually had permission for this assignment to use any tree, but while I was digging through photos, I found these gems.  This was our first Christmas together, my first time picking out a tree, and first time decorating it. I really did laugh when told I had to water the tree. What? I said? It's already dead!


Since the photos were the hard part, the rest was easy after that. I grabbed a few red and green paper scraps and the ONE Christmas themed sticker sheet I had. (It's a good thing I saved it from that warehouse box I got last year). So I went all out on the Christmasy colors and theme for this page. It was fun because it's not my norm. I really like that the kraft paper gives it an even more traditional feel. The cork frames play into that as well.

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. I've go more to share, so stop by again soon.

Supplies: CS-Bazzill, PP & Stickers-Basic Grey, Wood pieces-Studio Calico, mist- Heidi Swapp, frames-Freckled Fawn, Alphas-Basic Grey, October Afternoon



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS