November CREATE Magazine

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hey Hey! It's release day for the new Scrapbook Generation CREATE eMag! I'm pleased to share the two, yes TWO layouts that are in the Reader Gallery. 

This first one is a two page layout of my husband and I at a Cubs game in 2005. This was not just any Cubs game, it was Ryne Sandberg's jersey retirement game. He is my favorite Cubs player. One of my children's middle name is Ryne.  Really. 

I adjusted the sketch to suit my photos, but the original design is there. I used a combination of a Doodlebug 4th of July and a baseball product collection. 


Now for the single page layout. Every year that I have created a Halloween page,  I have always titled the page "X meets Y". I don't know why, it just seems to work for me. Maybe it's because the characters they were dressed as were so out of context form one another. Anyway, Buzz and Harry got together this year and allowed me to create this bright and colorful traditional Halloween page. Again, I stuck to the original design of the page, but added a few extra layers of paper as well as the web behind the photos.


Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. It's going to be a busy week around here. I'm very happy to day that. It's been a while. Come back and check out what's new.

Supplies:Baseball Idol: Cardstock-Bazzill, Patterned Paper, die cuts, washi tape, stickers, alphas, enamel pieces-Doodlebug Design, pen-EK Success

Supplies: Buzz Meets Harry: Cardstock-Bazzill, Patterned paper, Doily, stickers, die cuts, washi tape, alphas and enamel pieces-Doodlebug Design, Mist-Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels, Pen-EK Success


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS