365

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Good Morning! Happy April 1st! I'm not into April Fools, so no jokes here today.  But a new month means new challenge reveals. My project today is the new challenge at Picture This

one photo + splatter + photo corners

I love this layout! It came together very quickly. I layered up a bunch of items from my Paper Issues Swag Bag combined with several of my favorite embellishments. I threw on a few sequins, enamel pieces, then finished it with a bit of paint splatter. 


It's so nice when someone else takes photos besides me. It's even better, when I get a beauty like this one. Nothing special going on, just hanging out last summer while visiting family. But what this photo doesn't say, is how much we enjoy his smile and seeing him happy. It's something we don't take for granted.

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. Come back later this week, I have more to share.

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP-Simple Stories, AC, Doodlebug Designs, stickers-AC, Pebbles, clips, epoxy, resin-Freckled Fawn, Enamel pieces-Bella Blvd, MME, sequins-Studio Calico, alpha-Cosmo Cricket, mist-Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS