Diamonds are my Best Friend

Thursday, October 8, 2020

 Good morning ! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today. In case you don't know by now, baseball is my favorite sport. I live and breathe baseball season. That's why I had to tackle the World Series challenge!


No, you wont find any baseball themed products today! I got a bunch of new things I wanted to try including Distress Oxides and the PinkFresh Chevron Stamp!  I started with one of the Vicki Boutin water color backgrounds, then used the Faded Jeans over a stencil an several other colors with the stamp. Nope, its not a chevron! I took the smallest piece, stamped it twice to make a diamond shape. 

After I was sone with the background, I grabbed the new StudioTekturek  papers and embellishments. A page about 'diamonds' has to be girly right? Oh right! Baseball. See what I did there?  The background is so much I didn't add very much paper. I felt like it needed something else, so I covered some old wood pieces with Nuvo drops. Now it's done!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  You can find this and all of our October Challenges in our Facebook Group.  Head over to the store! There is so much new stuff including Amy Tangerine !  Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!  See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS