Inspiration is Everywhere

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Hello! I'm on the  Paper Issues blog with this weeks episode of Keep It Sketchy. Today's sketch is brought to you by the super talented Stacie. She  designed a beautiful sketch that I was super excited to play with. 



I love that this sketch shows some sort of background. The creative opportunities are endless, right?. Mixed media? Patterned paper? Stitching? Or you can do what I did and use one the FREE cut files available in the shop. 

I started with the Brush Stroke Background cut file.  I can't believe I've never used this before! Altenew Enjoy the Ride has been staring me in the face. I thought it would the right collection for these photos. 
I chose a piece of Vicki Boutin water color foundations paper to layer under the cut file that matched beautifully. I am not going to tell you how long it took me to decide which flowers to use, chipboard or fussy cut and then how I wanted to arrange them... Let's just go with way too long and leave it at that. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Head over to our Facebook group to see more sketches and all of the October challenges. It's crop weekend! Head over to the Paper Issues shop to get some Altenew Vicki Boutin  and so much more. Remember to use DEVRA at check out for 20% off your purchase! See you next time!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS