Eight Days a Week

Friday, October 2, 2020

Well hello and welcome to October. Yes, that's right. October! Wow. Where did the year go? umm, ok, we don't really need to get into that. Let's talk about the real reason we are here! I'm on the Paper Issues Blog today sharing my project for the Attachment Issues challenge. 

So here's the thing. You see these photos? I have more. This is a small sampling! I almost titled this page Attachment Issues! This boy of mine loves his snuggle time before bed. But let's be real. This boy of mine loves his mama and is pretty much attached to me all the time. Like I said, Eight Days a Week. Enough of that, time to move on. 

I'm a sucker for frames. I love them. Lucky for me the My Favorite paper is all frames. It's part of the PinkFresh Studio Days of Splendor collection. This is a beautiful and unique fall collection. I love it! I cut that page apart so fast. I created a wall of photos with the frames and ephemera, then added some stickers. They are hanging on the perfect backdrop, the Oh So Delightful paper. It kinds made me think of wallpaper. Is it just me?  I attached the photos to the 'wall' with brads and twine. Now, they really look like a gallery of photos!


Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. You can find me on Instagram @thebeachygal when I'm not here. Head over to Paper Issues to grab yourself some of this beautiful fall PinkFresh Studio Days of Splendor collection. Use DEVRA at check out for 20% off your purchase.   See you again soon, maybe sooner than you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS