School At Home

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Hello there! It's Scraplift Sunday and I'm sharing my lift of Lacey's page on the Paper Issues blog today!   

This is such a fun design and super different than what I would usually do. To me that's one of the best things about scraplifting: trying other styles, then adapting them to your own. That's exactly what I did here. 

I left the design alone, but played around with everything else.  I love the two wonky triangles! I have been taking pictures of my son while we try to do school everyday. I thought Shimelle Never Grow Up would be a good choice for them.  That Alphabet paper couldn't have been more perfect! I clustered a bunch of Stickers and ephemera. I love using sentiment stickers for my son. The words are inspiring just like him. 

Want to know a secret? I smudged the paint at the bottom of the page.  I tore piece out at the top too. This is one mistake that worked in my favor. 




Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Check out more of my work on Instagram @thebeachygal. See you again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS