52 Favorites-Be Happy

Friday, May 29, 2020

Hello there! It's Friday which means it's 52 Favorites day! I'm sharing Week 19 on the Paper Issues Blog today.

For most of us, these past few months have been so weird. I haven't been able to do all the fun stuff I like to do during the week or on weekends. Pretty sire most of you haven't either. One of my favorite things about 52 Favorites, is that is makes me stop to find the good things that happened during the week, no matter how small.

This week was my son's birthday. We celebrated with a physically distanced walk by the water. No big celebrations this year, but definitely the highlight of my week.

I'm using a 6x6 album I made filled with all different Vicki Boutin paper collections. I keep it super simple using mostly scraps of paper, stickers and  ephemera. I like to embellish one side, usually with the title and use the other side for the photo and journaling. It never takes me more than 30 minutes to do!



It's never too late to start this project. Make it your own. You can find this and all of the May challenges in our Facebook Group. You have until May 31 to enter to win a Gift card to the Paper Issues shop. Shop the store using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS