Cherry Picked

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Hey there! I'm on the Paper Issues blog sharing my take on today's Scraplift Sunday. This is one of my favorite challenges. It's the perfect 'go to' when the mojo is missing!  Today we are lifting MandaJane's lovely layered page. It pretty much has everything. Lots of photos, patterned paper, layers... so where should I start?


Well, here is my lift.  I started with the photos. I liked the idea of all the small photos, so that stayed pretty much the same. Next up, papers and stuff. Hmmm... what do I have that I can layer up? Well, anything really, but I still can't get enough of Vicki Boutin Color Kaleidoscope, so I went with that. I stuck with a lot of the naturey ephemera pieces...birds, flowers, leaves. 

All I did was matte the photos on one paper, layer another under that one, then tuck and layer all the embellishments. I put them mostly at the sides instead of all around. That's what makes scraplifting so fun. Being inspired by someone else!


Ever since we moved here I've wanted to go cherry picking. We finally did it! I had no idea the trees were so big, or how the cherries grew. I loved every minute of it!



Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon! I have more to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS