Picture Perfect

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hey there! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today with my project for the Let's Get Fussy Challenge. Let's talk fussy cutting for moment shall we? I've found you either love it or hate it. I'm on the I love to fussy cut team. I sure do enjoy a little time with my scissors and a piece of pretty patterned paper!

So, I was stalking my mailbox waiting for the August Paper Issues Kit. I had to cut apart the Love Always paper in the new Amy Tangerine collection, Slice of Life.   Oh those hearts!  Well, look at that. It's exactly what I did. After I cut them all out, I used both sides of the paper to create my design. I love the pop of yellow and the little bit of pattern it brings. Some are even raised with pop tape! I faced them towards each other, sandwiching the photos in between. So easy.

The hearts are everything on this page. It didn't need much embellishing. I just used the Truly Grateful ephemera and Phrase Thickers that are in the kit! Perfection.





These two are my world. But even though they are close in age, they are worlds apart. Walking in to find them like this made me cry. Bubba rarely goes in Big Bro's room. Climbing up on the bed is something I've never seen him do before. It's something I hope I see again. 

Thank for stopping by my creative view today. If you missed out on this months kit, never fear, Some of the pieces are available individually in the Paper Issues shop. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. We always want to see what you create. Share your projects in the August Challenges album in our   Facebook Group .  See you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS