Take 3

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Hey there! Happy June! I'm up on The Cut Shoppe blog today sharing this project I made using The Big Screen cut file.

I love a good grid and thought it would be fun to create one using the film strip. I cut it 3 times, removing the word "action" afterwards, then I flipped them vertically. I thought about filling one of the squares with my photo, but what fun would that be.  Instead I backed the squares with pattern paper, and placed my photo overlapping two of the filmstrips. The rest was easy! A few embellishments fill some of the squares and I was finished. 




I think it's fun to use products in fun and different ways than they may have been intended. I challenge you to do the same! Share what you make with us in our Facebook group

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon to see my next project!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS