iPlay

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Hey there and good morning! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today sharing this little number for the Take 5 Challenge!

I know this is one of everyone's favorite challenges! What's not to love? Choose your own design, photos, and products. Well, kind of right? Take a look at this month's list!


Today I started with the May Fishin' in the Dark Kit . Have you  tried our kits yet? Umm, hello? This one is right up my alley. Red, Blue and yellow. Yep. I can do anything with those colors!   I cut a bunch of the papers into strips, layered 'em up, then stitched 'em down. I mixed in a few ephemera pieces from the May Summer Camp Swag Bag to create layered embellie clusters. Whee! They coordinate! Brilliant! 

Anyway, the end result is this...  The color Red, The color Blue, Ephemera, Hand Journaling, and Layers and a bonus Metal brad, so its a Take 6 for me today! 




This is my view most days. Gears and his iPad by his side. Always. Sometimes he plays by himself for hours. Other days he only wants me to play with him. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I'll be back again soon with more to share.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS