Celebrate 18

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Hey there! It's been a bit of an unexpected crazy month so not a very crafty one! Boo. Anyway, I'm on the Paper Issues Blog today sharing this page I made for the Let's Party challenge. Did someone say party? Yes please. We had a big birthday to celebrate this year. I think this photo fits this challenge don't you?

I'm all about quick, easy and what makes you happy these days. You know what? That's why I'm so happy Paper Issues is offering monthly kits now!  I still love everything about the Blue Ain't Your Color kit. Yes, I know it's from August but who cares?!?! It's fantastic. I think this is the 4th project I've made with it and I still can make a few more.  Seriously, everything on this page is from this kit and the Sept  Swag Bag.

Well, back to my layout. This isn't any old birthday page. 18 is a BIG deal and I wanted it to be BIG on my page.  One of my favorite things to do with scrappy products is to use them in different ways. That's what I did with the Stitching 2018  cut file. I deleted part of it, using only the 18. It gave me the exact look I was going for. I also used the 4th of July cut file for the word celebrate.




This gave me a chance to cross this photo off my list. Celebrating birthdays is always a big deal in my family. 18 is a really big deal. I cant believe how quickly this happened. I feel like he was little just a few weeks ago. 

So when I said easy, I meant easy. I highly recommend trying either or both the monthly kits and Swag Bags.  They will simplify your paper crafting and make it so much fun!  Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I will have more to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS