Shine

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hey there and good morning! Ask me how excited I am to be sharing my first project and blog post for The Cut Shoppe! Wheeee! These cut files are so much fun and I couldn't wait to get started. I've been eyeing the Piece of the Pie cut file for a while now, so I decided this was the perfect time to use it.  Just look at all those spaces just asking for beautiful paper to be placed in them! So that's exactly what I did!

 Piece of the Pie

I've had the entire Amy Tangerine Shine On collection staring me in the face. What you see here are 10 different papers in each of the triangles. Yep. That's right, 10! And look how beautiful they look set in that black paper I used for the cut file? This was super easy to put together. If you haven't tried backing a cut file with patterned paper, this is a great one to use as a first try!



Here are a few close ups that include how I used embellishments. When I back a cut file with paper, I find I don't need much else. I used some die cuts, stickers and A Flair for Buttons flair for some dimension!  



That's all I have for you today! Thanks for stopping by my creative view! I cant wait to share more The Cut Shoppe  projects with you.

Supplies: Patterned Paper, stickers, die cuts-Amy Tangerine, Piece of the Pie cut file, Cardstock-Bazzill, A Flair for Buttons




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS