The Fun Stuff

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Oh Hello! Long time no see. Not really but it feels that way. I have a quick and easy project to share today for Paper Issues. Its for the What's Up challenge featuring the May Swag Bag

So what's up? Well, let me tell you. All the elements for this challenge have to be on the top 1/3 of the page! Yikes! I cant do that. Ok, I guess I did, but it was really hard not to add anything else! The truth is, this was pretty easy to complete. I only had limited space and I knew where everything had to go. I grabbed some color coordinated pieces from the Swag Bag, laid them out, trimmed them, sewed on them and that was pretty much it. Placing the embellishments. That was the hard part. I went with a couple of the larger ones and used the scattered sequins to tie it all together. I guess you can say I cheated. I couldn't help but splatter some paint! 


Bright silly colors and all the heart eyes for Minions! Especially mine! I love that there is always a summer movie to see on someones birthday. Its always a great family activity to celebrate.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. If you haven't picked up your May Swag Bag now is your chance. There are still a few in the Paper Issues shop along with new Echo Park and Crate Paper. Get them for 20% off using DEVRA at checkout. Now its your turn to join all the fun and challenges!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS