Flower Shop

Tuesday, May 8, 2018


May Day, May Day! I can't believe it's May already. At Get It Scrapped, we are starting the month off  with a new blog article. The topic is The 5 Page Parts As Focal Points on the Scrapbook Page. Canvas, photos, embellishments, title, and journaling.

Although not every scrapbook page needs ALL 5 page parts, I think we can all agree that each of these parts can play an important role on the page. The purpose of this article is to illustrate the importance of each page part in the context of the whole page.

I started my whole process for this page with the canvas as the focal point. The flower shop storefront printed on white washed wood grain paper drew me to the flower photos. I used a second piece of paper and dimensional adhesive to give the awning and some of the flower pots a 3D look. Placing the photos behind the printed flowers, then layering embellishments, including the 'title' gives the page a real feeling of being in a flower shop.



Every April for the past several years, we have visited the tulip fields. Each year I try to focus on something different. This year it was the field of flowers themselves. The vast amount of flowers together looked to me like a bright vivid blanket of color as far as you can see. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have so much more to share.


Supplies: Patterned Paper, stickers, chipboard-Carta Bella, adhesive, recollections, EK Success, Pen-Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS