XOXO

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Good morning! It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues! Today we are lifting Elodie! I love this. to me it's a great design that can be lifted directly, or adapted so may different ways!


I didn't change it very much. I added several more tags, layering and embellishing them. Extra layers and die cuts around the photo too. I wanted a soft but playful feel to the page and it turned out exactly the way I wanted.  Pebbles Forever My Always made all of this so easy to do so. The little touches of kraft and mint are a perfect contrast to the various shades of pink. The woodgrain heart A Flair for Buttons fits right in, and stands out at the same time.


My sister and my son. Aunt and nephew. Their love and affection for each other is always present and evident. I love watching them together.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I'll be back this week with more to share. Head over to the Paper Issues shop to get yourself a treat. It's always 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS