Tequila Mockingbird

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Hey there and good morning! It's another Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues and today awe are lifting this awesome layout by Kelly.


Crater Paper Good Vibes has been appealing to me. The more I looked at it, the more it made me laugh. Why? Well, look at this page! Let's talk about the embellishments because that's really what makes this collection. It's a hodge podge of happy sayings, trendy sayings and icons. When you put it all together,  you get an eclectic mix that somehow works together.  

I didn't change much from the original design. My papers are a little larger, my photos are horizontal, but that's about it. Fun layout to lift and easy to play around with! ok, I lied.  How about that title! not on but two larger words and two cut files! Paint Outline and Puffy alphas!


My book club holiday party got a little out of hand. Wine may have been poured, book exchange was mayhem, uncontrollable laughter may have occurred as a result of one book in particular.... It did for me and a friend that's for sure. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to the shop to get what's left of Good Vibes or maybe some other things that catch your eye. It's always 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS