Our Incredible Family

Friday, December 8, 2017

Wahoo! I made it to Friday. Well. that would be a Free File Friday at Paper Issues. Yessss! Today the focus is on titles. Use our free files in your title, on your title, as a base for your title. Get the idea?

I didn't start this layout for this challenge but I'm really happy it ended up this way. As I was working on the original page, I came across the Thankful for Family cut file, which became part of my title. That's when it took a different direction. 

I don't buy a lot of Christmas papers, but I bought some Crate Paper FaLaLa because I thought I could use it on other types of pages. Case in point. It's kind of a Christmas page, but not really. Especially because I added so many Swag Bag bits! I cut apart one of the chevron strips from the Twinkle paper, then used the remaining pieces for the top and bottom of the page. Ut's really a simple design, but you can see how the title really makes the page!


This was the winter of The Incredibles movie. Our son loved it. He called himself Dash and would run around the house in circles as fast as he could proving it to us. Pajamas for the boys were a must. Eventually, we all ended up with clothing of some sort. Thet title also means so much more, but I wont go into that now. So yes, we became the Incredible family. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to the Paper Issues shop and gt yourself some of this Crate Paper FaLaLa. It's so pretty. It will mix well with many other things you have. I promise. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS