Little Moments

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Hey good morning! I do not like how crazy life has been. I much prefer the regularity of life at a much slower pace. Never the less, I am here today for Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues. Today we are lifting Tracey!


This page is so fun! I totally changed it! I wanted a simpler look for mine. I chose Pink Paislee Turn the Page for this project. Patterned paper became the blocks, layering a single photo over them. I also used the blocks to house some of the embellishments, so the rest of the page stayed cleaner. Pretty easy right?


I'm so behind printing photos I had to dig deep for this one! I think that every year I've been able to take a trip with my olde son. This was one of those trips to visit my grandparents. It's one of the little moments in time I'd like to remember.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I have a plan to get back on track! Stay tuned for more!

There's a great sale going on at Paper issues that ends today! Take advantage of 50% off your favorite  products. You don't want to miss out!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS