Meet Phillip

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Hey there and good morning! I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today with another edition of Scraplift Sunday! Guess who we re lifting today? ME! with this layout I created for The first November Free File Friday. I like the design of this page. It's not fancy or super unique, but it has lots of room for interpretation an reinvention.


So reinvent I did. I changed up the background, being inspired by the card sketch I saw on the PebblesInc blog. I also changed the size of my photos to 3x4. The among design didn't leave room for embellishing above the photos, so I over embellished the bottom of the page, including moving the title there. I don't get to do much with Halloween collections anymore, m so it was fun to be able to play with Pebbles Halloween Haunting.


Not only do I not et to play with Halloween anymore, this is the last time he will carve a pumpkin at home! So yes, many photos were taken and he even named it this year. But only because I asked if he had a name. Oh well.

Need more inspiration? Check out the Paper Issues store for new releases including Simple Stories complete with new FREE cut files. Use DEVRA at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase. Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again soon to see what's next!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS