Showers are Over Rated

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Good morning! Time for a new Scrap Soup challenge at Paper Issues. This is such a fun challenge. I like being given some parameters to use, but still am able to design my page however I want. 


Well it was easy to get all the elements together today! For some reason, I keep going back to Shimelle Little by Little for photos of my kiddo and I. Title and journaling are pretty much a no brainer for me. 4x6 I had a choice to layer paper or find another way. I chose a 4x6 cut apart journaling card. The wider yellow strip is the 1x9 and I tore the edges of the star strip as well as the top yellow strip.  The raining clouds are supposed to be the visual image of the title. See. Easy!


I love, love, love that he has discovered snuggling, but sometimes, he would stay that way for hours and I really do need to get up and do stuff. Sometimes I just want to take a shower, so I can get my day going. I shared this photo and that sentiment with a friend of mine who very sarcastically responded with, "showers are overrated'.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I've got more up my sleeve, so come bak again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS