Shine

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Well Hey there! It's Sunday again. So yep, that means it's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues.  Today we are lifting a beautiful page by Mary Ann Jenkins. She has such a defined style making vintage feeling  papers and photos look current. 


Here is my page. I used a large 5x7 photo, so my papers are slightly larger. I liked on Mary Ann's page here paper went dark, light, dark. After choosing to use Fancy Pants Dream Big, I realized I needed to do the opposite, using light, dark, light. This collection has a nice combination of neutral colors, subtle patterns and very uplifting sentiments. I was able to use the floral ephemera die cuts to add more meaning to my page without detracting from the photo.


My Grandma gave me this photo shortly before she passed away. It's her Bat Mitzvah day, which happened to come just after her 80th birthday. When she was young, girls weren't allowed to be Bat Mitvahed. It's something she wanted to do, so she did. I know it was a proud day for her and mt Grandfather. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back again, its going to be a bust month. That also means you should probably head over to the Paper Issues Facebook group to check out all the happenings this month! You can find all the info in the July Challenge album


Supplies: PP, dies cuts, stickers-Fancy Pants

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS