Thanks Dad

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Good morning! Sundays are for Scraplifting at Paper Issues and I chose a fun one for you today from Anna. I liked her design. It's refreshing.


I put my own spin on it by pulling the papers into the center for two reason. Onc, I used my new Stitch Happy swing machine around the edge of the paper. Second, the MME Hey Mister tool chipboard and die cut pieces are rather large. I needed more space to be able to use them. 


When I was about 9, my Dad bought my sister and I a tool kit. It was in a wood box, and all the tools  inside had wood handles, the edges painted blue. He taught us how to use every tool in that box, including how to use a saw on a horse. He said we should know how to use tools and how to fix or make basic things with them. When I moved into an apartment. he bought me that electric drill. One of my nicknames around my house is Tool Time Tina, because I am not afraid to tackle a problem on my own. The toy in the photo is something I made for my son. I fashioned it after something he has at school that he loves. I now have one happy kid. So, thanks Dad. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. You can get some  MME Hey Mister in the Paper Issues shop. It's perfect for those masculine topics. Use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. I hope to see you playing along with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS