My Tribe

Monday, June 19, 2017

Hey there and good morning! Today at Paper Issues, we are kicking off part two of our June Issue Friends-Aversary. This is such a great theme for an Issue, but what does it reall mean? Let me give you some ideas to get you started. 

Suggested ideas: There's always a reason to celebrate, so create a project about friendship, wedding, anniversaries, birthdays and more or make a page about your best friend.

There are a  number of pages I could do for this theme! Knowing that my page would come later in the month, I had time to think about my topic. My first thought was to do something from my birthday, which was right before the deadline.  I stuck to that general idea. I narrowed down my choices of photos, then started looking through my stash and cut files. This kinda came together that way.  A photo of my fiends and I at my birthday party. My Tribe for sure. 

I went with PinkFresh Studios Live more and the Your Vibe Attracts your Tribe cut file, which became the title of my page. I honestly couldn't decide what tone I wanted this page to have, serious or silly, so it has a bit of both.  I may have to do this page again, so I can show our other side!


It took a long time, but I have made wonderful friends here. These ladies are my tribe. Or My Squad as my husband calls us. I do not know what I would do without them, and hope I don't have to find out! We eat have our own stuff going on, but somehow we manage to be there for each other, no matter what. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I have so much going on the next few weeks, I hope you'll come back often. In the mean time, stop by the Paper Issue shop and stock up on all the new goodies that have come in this past week. Pink Paislee Summer Lights, Simple Stories and Pebbles Girl Squad to name just a few. Use my code DEVRA at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS