Spin City

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hey there and welcome to he last June challenge at Paper Issues! It's another Product Spotlight and today we are focusing on ToyBox by Carta Bella. Talk about fun. It's vintage, but it's bright and colorful. A perfect combination to create pages about kids playing. The B ideas of the papers are fantastic basic prints in primary colors that are so versatile for any kinds of projects.

Today I used it for a toy themed page. I started with the Toy Time free cut file where I used the B-sides of the This Way Men  and No More Monkeys papers. After that, I used the Toys Everywhere stuck a few of the scraps behind the photo. I scattered all types of the embellishments around the page. Lastly, I played with some stitching on my Stitch happy sewing machine. I love the red twine thread!

In case you live under a rock, fidget spinners are THE THING right now. As they were originally designed for kiddos with special needs, and they happen to SPIN, I thought Id try them out with my guy. Yep, he loved them . So much, that we had to go home with not one, but two. Now to teach him how to use them. He thinks he's supposed to push the button in the middle to make it spin. this cold take all summer....

As always, thanks so much for being here today as I share my creative view. Well, I have to tell you, you need this collection. ToyBox is so much fun. I already have 3 other pages planned for it! You can get it for 20% off when you use my code DEVRA at checkout. 


Supplies: CS-Paper Accents, PP, die cuts, stickers, chipboard-ToyBox  by Carta Bella, Silhouette, Toy Time free cut file WRMK Stitch Happy sewing machine, WRMK thread, mist-Heidi Swapp


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS