Showered

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hey there and Happy June! I'm starting the month off by joining the Working Title challenge at Paper Issues. This month our titles are "one little word'. Yep, one word, and it needs to be little. 

Ive been digging through old photos lately. I stumbled on a group from my bridal shower. That led me to the title, "showered' and then the products. I decided on Pink Paislee (PTE) Oh My Heart. Why? Because of the eclectic mix of motifs! I never in a million years thought I'd use the  bowls, the sugar canisters or the handbag chipboard stickers. So I made them the focus of the page. The rest of it is pretty simple. A few strips of paper and a small cluster of puffy stickers at the top.   Done. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I hope you find some inspiration and join our June challenges. Remember when you shop to use my code DEVRA at checkout for 205 off your purchase!


Supplies: CS-AC, PP, stickers, die cuts-Pink Paislee, bow-Freckled Fawn, alpha-october afternoon, mist-Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS